- September 2017 – Duecoin.io went live
- October 2017 – Mining Pool opened
- October 2017 – Presale of tokens offered via participatin
- October 2017 – Windows and MAC wallets available for download
- November 2017 – White Paper published
- December 2017 – Presale sold out, additional pre-mining done to scale presale to meet demand.
- December 2017 – Development started on mobile wallet
- December 2017 – Updated version of Windows and MAC wallet
- December 2017 – API released
- December 2017 – ICO Network UI in beta
- January 2018 – Lottery started
- January 2018 – Application to Hit BTC
- March 2018 – HitBTC publicly announces the future listing of Duecoin on their exchange.
- April 2018 – Lottery draw for 3rd parties beta testing of the UI.
- May 2018 – Winners of beta testing of the UI winners announced.
Coming in 2018
- Mobile & Linux wallets
- ICO/Token network UI release
- Multiple exchange listing
Coming in 2019
- Offer IPOs the option to have an ICO via the network
- Expand market base and countries participatingin the ICO network